Conflict with RT Media & WPress Media Library?

Hey there,

With rtMedia installed and activated i'm having a problem within inserting images into normal blog posts using the Wpress media library:

From within the post editor, if I click "MEDIA" and try to upload an image, it appears to be uploading, and then gives this error: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later. I am also unable to view or insert any images that have been loaded into the media library previously.

BUT -- if I leave the post draft and go into the media library, it shows that the image DID upload, and is attached to the post (though as I said, it is not visible in the post).

Lastly-- I see I am getting this PHP error in relation to it: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/paha5696/public_html/wp-admin/includes/media.php on line 1398

Same problem occurs in the default BuddyPress theme...

Many thanks for any insight you can provide.

J

Debug info PHP 5.3.26 MYSQL 5.5.32 WordPress 3.6 BuddyPress 1.8.1 (One of two sites on a multisite installation) rtMedia 3.1.1 OS Linux Imagick Not Installed GD bundled (2.1.0 compatible) [php.ini] post_max_size 128m [php.ini] upload_max_filesize 128m [php.ini] memory_limit 256M

@jaemaz - Have you tried deactivating the other plugins and checking. Also looks like you have an old version of rtMedia installed. Try upgrading to the latest one and check if the problem persists.

Thanks @joshuaabenazer. New version did the trick.