Conflict with Mailchimp signup

Hi, this looks like a good simple plugin. I had set it up on my site using the manual code insert. All is well apart from a conflict with a text widget in the footer. It's the Mailchimp form signup embed code which was working fine before I activied rtSocial. The "subscribe" button code disappears. Any ideas?

Hi webwitch,
Glad to know that you are using rtSocial. can you please provide your site link where it happens ?? & also give the list of other plugins that you are using so that we can look into issue.

Hi pratapnikam
Thanks for your reply. At the moment I have deactived rtSocial. my site is at www.afasicengland.org.uk. The other plugins activated are:
blog in blog
breadcrumbXT
contact form 7
fast secure contact form
page lists plus
simple section navigation widget
w3 total cache
wp-download manager
wp simple paypal shopping cart

hope this helps. Thanks.

Hi webwitch ,
There is little conflict between mailchimp form & rtSocial plugin. please add following lines to your style.css

mc-embedded-subscribe-form .clear {

visibility: visible;  

}

this will solve your problem.

Thank you very much. This has solved the problem. I will keep an eye on things to make sure there are no other conflicts.
Your help is much appreciated.

Hello webwitch,

I am glad to know that your problem is resolved. I appreciate the user feedbacks as it helps us to make the plugin more robust and compatible. Please let us know if you face any other problem, we would be happy to assist you further.

Thanks for using rtSocial.

Cheers!