Conflict with Buddypress Notifications Manager?

Hi, it seems than there is a conflic with an other plugin for BP, called “Buddypress Notifications Manager”

The following alert is displayed:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/…/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-notifications-manager/loader.php:117) in /home/…/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/media/RTMediaViewCount.php on line 20

I can’t give you more info about it, sorry :wink: but if you need more, then I 'll do it

PS: nothing is uploaded from activity wall (all is right with profil uploader)

oups :wink: my debbug info

WordPress 3.7.1
BuddyPress 1.8.1
rtMedia 3.2.7

PHP 5.3.27
MYSQL 5.5.32
OS Linux
Imagick Not Installed
GD bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
[php.ini] post_max_size 8M
[php.ini] upload_max_filesize 100M
[php.ini] memory_limit 256M

Installed Plugins
rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress by rtCamp version 3.2.7,
BuddyPress by The BuddyPress Community version 1.8.1,
Buddypress Notifications Manager by Meg@Info version 1.0,

Theme Name Twenty Twelve
Theme Version 1.3
Template Overrides plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-gallery-item.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-gallery.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-single-edit.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/error.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-gallery-item.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-gallery.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-single-edit.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-single.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/uploader.php

@Laurett - Could you check your error logs and confirm if you are getting any warnings/errors related to the
Buddypress Notifications Manager".

Check this link out for more details on it -> http://codex.wordpress.org/FAQ_Troubleshooting#How_do_I_solve_the_Headers_already_sent_warning_problem.3F ( Check the “Interpreting the Error Message” subtitle )

Most probably it is “Buddypress Notifications Manager” causing the problem here.

yep, it seems than you 're right, there is the following alert

The plugin generated 550 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice "headers already sent" messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

and this notice

Notice: Use of undefined constant BP_VERSION - assumed ‘BP_VERSION’ in /home/…/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-notifications-manager/loader.php on line 117

Well, I 'll read more about it from WP codex and I 'll try to understand it :wink: thank you @joshuaabenazer