Conflict BP / Suffusion Theme / BP Media Component in Layout / CSS

I do have installed wordpress 3.0, suffusion theme latest version 3.6.6 with child theme Son of Suffusion like suggested by Suffusion and the http://www.aquoid.com/news/plugins/suffusion-buddypress-pack/ Suffusion BuddyPress Pack on Buddypress 1.2.5.2. 

<

p style=“margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px;font: 16.0px Arial”>

Before I used the Buddypress Theme and Widget Theme. I had installed the Buddypress Media Component

<

This worked fine, when looking to media directory the theme rendered everything fine, Headers, Navigation, Page, Sidebar, Footer, media ...

<

When I switched to Suffusion this Media Component did not render well anymore. Overview of all the media (Media Directory) does give the overview but the sidebar is not on the same height level in the page but below all the media. Looks like the ccs from this Media component overrules the Suffusion one or conflicts. And the menu links for the media (all, radio, video, photo) did not work that well. Look at http://christianebuddy.com/media/ to see for yourself.

<

I am not a CSS guru. Tried some stuff, but still nor result. I'm missing the total overview of the Suffusion CSS etc.. Contacted the guy from Suffusion and he came up with a solution, but your help is needed

"This is a problem with plugins that make assumptions about a theme's html structure. Suffusion has the div with id "content" nested inside another div with id "main-col", but this plugin doesn't create the "main-col" element (it cannot be expected to, realistically). So it is bound to break with any theme that doesn't conform to its assumed structure, actually.

<

Check with the plugin author if it can leverage a custom template file for its layout. If so, then the fix is not difficult."

<

So my question is how can I make a custom template file for the layout of the BP Media Component, so it works with the very flexible and nice Suffusion Theme? 

<

Can you help me out here?

For now I hacked in all the BP Media Component theme index files (media, video, photo) the needed div: 

to fit in the Suffusion theme. this is an ugly solution of course. Any idea / solution how to do it better?