Check logs for reason tail /var/log/ee/ee.log & Try Again!

Ubuntu 16.04 / PHP 7.x / Redis

I have tried to get EE to install a new site on two different VPS which already sites on them, but each time I get the following error…

Oops Something went wrong !! Calling cleanup actions … Reload : nginx [OK] Check logs for reason tail /var/log/ee/ee.log & Try Again!!!

The error looks like this – https://gist.github.com/TerenceMilbourn/d4bc5c4545dbf8fd2aefc1f8909a0497

Any ideas?

Keeping Ubuntu and EasyEngine up to date is one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself.

Try updating EE. You might be surprised. :wink:

I’d like to be able to say I was smart enough to figure it out for myself, but I have to admit that sss chakraborty helped me to recognise the error of my ways, and now I know “ee update” can solve problems so quickly, I will use it first the next time. I guess I got lazy and just expected EE would keep itself updated like everything else in WordPress these days.

I’m having a similar problem, I have 2 VPS, application and remote BD, I create the site in PHP + mysql and it works normal, when I use the create wp of this error, does anyone know how to fix it?

Hello guys, I’m not getting on the digital ocean install anything with ee, with Debian 8.10 64x please help me buddy! I am doing the following script:

apt-get install sudo

apt-get update

wget -qO ee rt.cx/ee && sudo bash ee

ee update

ee site create example.com --wpredis

See the Error: