Can't Hide the Update Template Notification

I’ve recently started redesigning a website using the rtMedia plugin on a new server from scratch because I felt like there was some database issues with the site (it had been redesigned multiple times with different themes and plugins each time).

Now that I have a fresh install of everything on a better server, I noticed this update notification:

Please update rtMedia template files if you have overridden the default rtMedia templates in your theme. If not, you can ignore and hide this notice. Hide

All the support topics say to not worry about this, go ahead and hide the notification. Also, I believe that is exactly what I did on the previous server/installation. However, in this fresh new installation it won’t allow me to Hide the notification. Clicking on the Hide link does not appear to be working.

I created a support ticket with the theme developer and they suggested I check here. Let me know what you think I should do to make the notification go away.

Thanks in advance!

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. Still can’t hide the notification. Any ideas???

Hello @Jits,

We have fixed this issue and it will be released in the future release of rtMedia.

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Hi @Jits,

This issue has been fixed please update to version 4.0.5

Awesome, thanks so much for letting me know. After updating the plugin I was able to hide the notification.

Thanks again!

Hi @Jits,

We are glad to know that your issue has been solved.

I am closing this thread now. Thanks.