Can't access phpmyadmin on my website ee4

Hello

I installed easyengine4 on my website www.cameraforme.com just now
this is the command

wget -qO ee rt.cx/ee4 && sudo bash ee

sudo ee site create www.cameraforme.com --type=wp --cache --with-local-redis --ssl=le

now I can’t access phpmyadmin page invalid username and password
I also Enabled admin tools on site … below command
ee admin-tools enable www.cameraforme.com

what to do

Hi,

Are you making sure there are no white spaces when you copy the DB User and DB Pass provided when typing ee site info www.cameraforme.com ?

yes I am damn sure. I copied DB User and DB Pass exactly what it is

Hi Rrohit, I had this problem but figured it. You don’t use the DB username and pass to get into phpmyadmin at first. As per instructions here:

1. Enable the tools with command “ee admin-tools enable example.com”.

2. Enter the command “ee auth list global”, which gives you a username (will be easyengine) and unique password.

3. Go to example.com/ee-admin/pra and login with password given above

4. NOW you are in PHPmyAdmin page, and you can login to DB using DB username/pass you get from site info (ee site info example.com)

Works for me

2 Likes

So I can access the phpmyadmin credentials page using the EE admin-tools. However I am unable to successfully login to phpmyadmin. I get the following error:

mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'example.com-4NnbYV '@‘172.18.0.5’ (using password: YES)

I am trying to see what entries are in the database for users since I found myself unable to login to Wordpress this morning (both usernames that I have are declined as unknown users).

Does anyone have any insight as to what to do to sort this problem out. At present, I’m thinking that I am going to have to create a new DO droplet with Wordpress on it and reload my blog from a backup. That however seems like it is overkill. Is there any other way to relieve access to my blog?