Can't access 22222 tools

It tells me a couple things…

1. The server is configured to listen for connections on port :22222

2. Except for the PID and the DEVICE the output matches the screenshot I provided.

Like @janiosarmento suggested before, it sounds like a firewall issue, as your server seems to be listening as it should. Baring some weird installation/configuration issue, it does seem to be listening correctly, by what I know.

I did have a very similar issue, not long ago and it ended up being the firewall configuration, at the host level (Google Developers Console). I had not correctly configure the network to allow requests on port 22222 to pass through to my server.

If your server is listening correctly but your server logs aren’t showing any requests on that port, I would deduce there is a firewall issue, somewhere. I could be wrong, but that is where I’d start.

Thanks @bamajr !!

Totally solved my problem… looked up my iptables firewall rules and found that the server that is working had a different configuration for listening for port 22222. Added that, reloaded the rules, restarted nginx and WALLAH! Access to 22222!

A thousand thanks!!!

Peter

Hi @peter1

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved.

I apologize for previously closing the ticket under the assumption that you’d have moved to a working setup, which was certainly a wrong move from my end.

Hi @Rajdeep_Sharma - don’t worry. In the end, it actually helped! Because it got me back to the community and Bamajr was able to help, so my problem is solved. :slight_smile:

My only suggestion is to change the process slightly. Maybe post “we’ll close this post in 48 hours” so that people get a chance to comment again if they need.

Hi @peter1

Thanks for such a handy suggestion. We willl surely add your suggestion to our Ticket Closing Policy.

So,

@peter1, I hope this issue has been satisfactorily resolved, Incase of no further continuation on this issue, we will be closing the issue after a duration of 48 hours.

Thanks.