Cannot upload photos from activity stream

Hi there,

For some reasons I cannot upload photos from activity stream, but it works when I upload it directly to the media, but even then the photos does not show on the activity stream.

Would you kindly help me in this matter?

I dont know if this question had been answered and if so please point me to the right topic.

Thank you in advance.

jB

Other issue is that if I disable the upload photos from activity stream the photos uploaded to directly to media does not show on the activity stream but if I activate the upload photos from activity stream they do show on the activity stream when I upload them directly to media.

Does any of you encounter this kind of issues?

@trannyappeal

There must be a conflict with any other plugin or theme. As its a default feature in rtMedia, so it should work fine. Can you please try to disable other plugins and/or switch to WordPress default theme (2015, 2014)?

Please check conflict diagnosis guide http://docs.rtcamp.com/rtmedia/troubleshooting/conflict-diagnosis-guide-wordpress-plugins.html.

Hi, thank you for your reply. Did tried the above at that time but for some reson now is working but I did not changed anything. I will let you guys know if I notice any plugin or theme conflict.