Cannot Upload Images and Found Error in Nginx Error Log

Hello,

You guys set up my server stack on a network installation of WordPress a few months ago.

While testing some things noticed that I could not upload images from any of the subsites (threw an error message). I checked the Nginx log file and found this error:

PHP message: PHP Notice:  Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/mywebsite.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/nginx-helper/purger.php on line 316" while readi  
ng response header from upstream, client: 123.456.789.10, server: mywebsite.com, request: "POST /mysubsite/wp-admin/async-upload.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcg  
i://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "mywebsite.com", referrer: "http://mywebsite.com/mysubsite/wp-admin/post-new.php"

I don’t know if these forums are public so I left off my specific information. If you need anything specific, including login creds (which you should have), would be happy to send.

Could you help please?

Thanks very much.

Jim

Hi guys,

Want to let you know that this error occurred when I was in debug mode. When I set debug mode to “false” in the wp-config.php file, the error went away.

Sorry for the inconvenience. As always, I have nothing but compliments for rtCamp.

Thanks,

Jim

Glad to know that it has been resolved.