Cannot install mail, PHP fatal error

vimbadmin is hitting a fatal error during setup using ee stack install mail.

I was able to comment out a line in the Symfony Application.php file and run

doctrine2-cli.php orm:schema-tool:create

successfully but then I cannot continue the easyengine stack install command without removing everything and starting over.

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot call constructor in /var/www/22222/htdocs/vimbadmin/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Helper/DialogHelper.php on line 35
PHP Stack trace:
PHP   1. {main}() /var/www/22222/htdocs/vimbadmin/bin/doctrine2-cli.php:0
PHP   2. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->__construct() /var/www/22222/htdocs/vimbadmin/bin/doctrine2-cli.php:62
PHP   3. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->getDefaultHelperSet() /var/www/22222/htdocs/vimbadmin/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:88
PHP   4. Symfony\Component\Console\Helper\DialogHelper->__construct() /var/www/22222/htdocs/vimbadmin/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:953

Hi @Nathan_Marks

It’s been a long time, and we haven’t heard from you. It looks like your issue is resolved.If not please try the latest EasyEngine by updatung your EasyEngine using following command.

ee update

I am closing this support topic for now. In case of any issue feel, free to create a new support topic if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: