Can I revert to BuddyPress Media plugin?

I'm having a few issues after upgrading to rtMedia 3.0.3 and running the migration. The migration did not show any errors. Although on my site I'm noticing the following.

1) All albums disappeared. For instance, I had a member upload 200 photos to an album 5 days ago. Now when I view the activity feed or this member's profile > Media page I see all 200 photos instead of the album. This makes it tough for my members to view activity since there are 200 posts in a row featuring this member's photos.

2) When you click a photo the lightbox works, although this error shows up three times next to the photo:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/sfc/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/media/RTMediaUserInteraction.php on line 156

3) On member's profile page, their latest status shows up under their profile photo. One member wrote, "Just getting back to “normal”… Fewer hugs; more phones…" as their status. Now on the activity feed and under their photo this status looks like this:

{“media”:””,”update_txt”:”Just%20getting%20back%20to%20%22normal%22…%20%20Fewer%20hugs%3B%20more%20phones…”}

4) When a member goes to upload photos there is now a drop down that gives options, "Private/Users/Public". Is this correct? Is it still possible for my member's to create a new album or post to their Wall like before?

Is it possible to go back to BuddyPress Media version of this plugin? I would really like to get things back to the way they were before I migrated.

This is a password protected site for member security. I can provide credentials in a private message.

Thank you for your support!

Regards,

Jason

@jay777sin

1. Check the rtMedia settings, there you will find albums enable/disable options. I think its disable that’s why its not display.
  2. Is that lightbox error still exist? Please update the rtMedia with latest version.
  3. Whenever members update their status, that error code will disappear.
  4. Yes, that options you can set from rtMedia settings, if you want to show that drop down for public/private, etc, then you can set it.

You can get the old version of BuddyPress media from WordPress repository.

If above problems are still exist on your site, feel free to share login details with me @ [email protected] also mentioned the topic title in email subject.

Thanks,
–Nitun