BUG: editing image title in Media Gallery strips images from post

I created a post with 8 images attached. I wanted to modify the title of some of the images so I went to Media Gallery from my profile and used the Edit button on those images. When I went back to the activity stream, only one image was attached to the post. I deleted the post and repeated the whole process and the same thing happened.

PHP: 5.4.42

MYSQL: 5.1.56

WordPress: 4.2.2

BuddyPress: 2.3.2.1

rtMedia: 3.8.10

Imagick: 6.6.9-7 2014-03-06 Q16

GD: bundled (2.1.0 compatible)

post_max_size: 65M

upload_max_size: 64M

memory_limit: 256M

Installed Plugins: rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress by rtCamp version 3.8.10,

BuddyPress by The BuddyPress Community version 2.3.2.1,

InfiniteWP - Client by Revmakx version 1.3.15,

Jetpack by WordPress.com by Automattic version 3.6 (only Protect module is enabled)

Theme Name: rtPanel

Theme Version: 4.1.6

Hi @trevellyan

Thanks for reporting the issue, we have fixed it and released an update. Please update rtMedia to v3.8.11 and let us know if you still face the issue or not. Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced.

Thanks.

I was unable to reproduce the problem after installing the update.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the latest update as this fixed other things that were broken by the 3.8.10 version.

I have the pro version but just after updating the free one it caused these probs;

• clicking on my personal gallery produced a 404 error
  • and unable to upload using the uploader shortcode

Now fixed - but ONLY after re-saving permalinks in Settings > permalinks in case anyone else is having a problem!

Cheers.