Buddypress Error on Profile Friends Activity

Hi … :wink:

Only if i logged in with super-admin, i can see other activities on member-profile (friends)!

If i logged in with normal-user-account, i get this error:

——————————————————————————

SELECT DISTINCT a.*, u.user_email, u.user_nicename, u.user_login, u.display_name FROM mySQL_bp_activity a LEFT JOIN mySQL_users u ON a.user_id = u.ID LEFT JOIN mySQL_rt_rtm_media m ON ( a.id = m.activity_id AND m.blog_id = ‘1’ ) LEFT JOIN mySQL_rt_rtm_activity ra ON ( a.id = ra.activity_id and ra.blog_id = ‘1’ ) WHERE ( ( ( a.user_id = ’14’ AND a.hide_sitewide = 0 ) OR ( a.component = ‘friends’ AND a.secondary_item_id = ’14’ ) ) ) AND a.is_spam = 0 AND ( mySQL_bp_activity_meta.activity_id IS NULL ) AND a.type NOT IN (‘last_activity’) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT m.activity_id FROM mySQL_bp_activity_meta m WHERE m.meta_key=’rtmedia_privacy’ AND m.activity_id=a.id) OR ( (ra.privacy is NULL OR ra.privacy <= 0) OR ((ra.privacy=20) OR (a.user_id=2 AND ra.privacy >= 40) OR (ra.privacy=40 AND a.user_id IN (’85’,’64’,’20’,’12’,’23’,’8′,’16’,’17’,’32’,’24’))) ) ) ORDER BY a.date_recorded DESC LIMIT 0, 20

———————————————————————

I have the newest updates. And if i deactivate the rtMedia Plugin, all works fine. I wrote other supports, but they said, i must report rtMedia. Also i have search this forum, but i didn´t find similiar issue.

Please help me, many thanks.

Hi @andi8

We are not able to reproduce the same at our end. Can you please check once with WordPress default theme and other plugins disabled? May be your theme or some other plugin conflicts with rtMedia. Exactly on which page you face this error?

Thanks.