Blogger to Wordpress migration (Doamin)

Hi
I am writing this for some help regarding blogger to wordpress migration…I have a blogger with daily 600 pageviews (200 posts and PR 2) and I want to start a new wordpress blog with that blogger custom domain(because don’t want date permalink). I will delete my all blogger post and republish it in wordpress blog . Deleteing all posts effect the my domain seo and reputation? when republishing old blogger post in word press, will google consider it has duplicate content? What Are the Steps I DO ? please help?

P.S. Sorry for my Bad English

Thanks

@shahidrosh

1. Do not delete blogger blog. You just migrate content from blogger to WordPress. If you delete that, you will not able to access images and other links of blogger blog.
  2. If you migrate the blog to WordPress, then provide one to one redirection for all the posts, that will help to retain SEO and traffic.

You can refer the DIY article for blog migration https://rtcamp.com/blogger-to-wordpress/tutorials/permalink-seo-migration/

Thanks

hi Nithin

i just asking can i create a wordpress blog with my domain without blogger posts, but later i publish the posts in new blog(not importing)

A complete new word press blog!

yes you can do that. But, later you will publish the same posts of blogger blog to WordPress, there might be chances of duplicate content and google may penalize you.

Hi Nithin bro Thank you very much for reply

can i need to deindex my blogger posts ? how to do it? Broken links in search and social media cause any problems? How to avoid duplicate content problem.. when republishing posts ? Can you recommend a hosting company? sorry for asking more q !

Thanks

@shahidrosh bro

can i need to deindex my blogger posts ? how to do it?

blogger.com have settings to prevent search engine to index your blog.

Broken links in search and social media cause any problems?

Yes, blog traffic may go down.

How to avoid duplicate content problem.. when republishing posts ?

Do not use two blogs with same content.

Can you recommend a hosting company?

You can go with http://dh.rtcamp.com/hosting.php

Thanks, --Nitun