Hi, i already read documentation and tried to google the answer but i cant figure it out. I only have basic linux knowledge but its enough to use ssh and so on.
Basicly what i did till now:
- Installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on Linode
- installed EE
- installed all apps
- activated sftp
- installed wordpress with nginx redist for my domain all-homeandgarden.com
- used Linode DNS Manager to point my domain to the ip
- ee site enable for my domain
What i dont undestand:
- The nginx demo page loads fine. But Wordpress does not show. When i ftp i see wordpress files are in: /var/www/all-homeandgarden.com/htdocs/
The wp-config.php file is in /var/www/all-homeandgarden.com/ and not in the wp root directory??
The nginx demo file that shows is in /var/www/html/ i think. Its also named index.nginx-debian.html (debian??) or is it named always like this?
How do i get wordpress loading normaly on www.all-homeandgarden.com ?
- I cant edit the index.nginx-debian.html file but Chmod shows 755. On other webhosts i can normaly edit then but it says permission denied.