Apppresser theme android app development

IM currently attempting to create a app on andriod using apppresser plugin+ phonegap. After creating 1st test app I wasn’t able to get attach file button to work in app environment.

If anyone can point me in the right direction of how to enable this within app please comment on this post.

Hi @webguru,

Sorry for the delay in reply. Can you please check once whether rtMedia is working correctly with the WordPress default theme and other plugins disabled?

If it works fine, you can try enabling one-by-one plugins to identify if other plugin creating conflicts with rtMedia.

Thanks.

@pranalipatel

Hello Pranali,

Here i am referring to this forum because i am using the same Apppresser thing but the media tab would not show on buddypress pages of members and groups.

@webguru ,

Hi webguru,

I was hoping i could find the answer that how did you make rtmedia tab work in the Apppresser theme… At the moment, i have problem with the media tab not showing the AppPresser theme.

It just keeps loading but does not actually move onto the page.

I am also using the Appbuddy bundle so i have installed Appbuddy and integrated with AppPresser. Are you working on the same basis?

Really hope i can get some sound feedback and help.

Regards, SB

you need to comment out something in apptheme css style they have the support forum in there and i have see that the quiestion have been asking there

We’ve developed unique extensions for Apppresser like Facebook signup , QR code reader , multisite integration and much more. developers, we’ll be happy to give you further info .

1 Like

@7IT I am interested in your apppresser extensions for Facebook signup and QR Code reader. Please contact me. @rolandogarcia on twitter or on Linked In

I know this is an old thread, but I’m having a similar problem - did you ever get RTMedia attachments to work with AppPresser??? If so, can you share how you did it? The ajax spinner just keeps churning, and docs won’t load properly.