I have set up Amavis with Spamassasin, ClamAV and Postfix using your tutorial (previously I have set up Postfix, Dovecot and ViMbAdmin also according to your tutorial and its working, thanks). This setups are all on Debian Wheezy.
After the setup I made a test (also with your tutorials) but neither Spamassasin nor ClamAV did their jobs. So I stopped amavis and run it in debug mode. After sending an email, nothing happened. The email was recieved by the server but there was no action at all in amavis.
I also checked the mail.log and nothing unusual was there either.
I’d like to have a clue on how to continue debugging. Where to look to sort out things or any clue on what may be wrong.