All medias: Oops ! There's no media found for the request ! since 3.2.x

I only get this message for all users and all medias since the upgrade to 3.2 :-(

I can upload more but will never see those in either lightbox or media pages.

And when i upload something from the Media tab in BP, it finally display all media but again when clicked get the same message... (btw all counters are still showing, so get for example 129 photos and the error message :-/)

thanks for your help,

Cheers, --Olivier

Same problem.

Debug info:
PHP 5.3.26
MYSQL 5.5.32
WordPress 3.6.1
BuddyPress 1.8.1
rtMedia 3.2.2
OS Linux
Imagick Not Installed
GD bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
[php.ini] post_max_size 128m
[php.ini] upload_max_filesize 128m
[php.ini] memory_limit 256M
Installed Plugins BBG Custom BP Visibility by Boone B Gorges version 1.0,
BuddyPress Edit User Profiles. by Sean Newby version 1.0,
BP Group Management by Boone Gorges version 0.6,
BuddyPress Reply By Email by r-a-y version 1.0-RC2,
BpDev Stealth Mode for Site admin by Brajesh Singh version 1.2.2,
BuddyPress Auto Group Join by Scott Hair version 2.2.1,
DO NOT UPDATE Buddypress Component Stats I&T CUSTOMIZED by manichooo version 1.0,
BuddyPress Group Email Subscription I&T CUSTOM. DO NOT UPDATE by Deryk Wenaus, boonebgorges, r-a-y version 3.4,
rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress by rtCamp version 3.2.2,
BuddyPress Members Import by Manish Kumar Agarwal version 1.1,
BuddyPress Profile Progression by G.Breant version 0.3.2,
Error Log Monitor by Janis Elsts version 1.1,
Global Hide/Remove Admin Bar Plugin by Don Fischer version 1.4,
Gravity Forms by Rocketgenius Inc. version 1.6.1,
Lightbox Plus ColorBox by Dan Zappone version 2.6,
Private BuddyPress by Dennis Morhardt version 1.0.4,
TinyMCE Advanced by Andrew Ozz version 3.5.8
Theme Name ****
Theme Version
Author URL
Template Overrides plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-gallery-item.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-gallery.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-single-edit.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-gallery-item.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-gallery.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-single-edit.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-single.php,
plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/uploader.php
Total Albums 3
Total Photos 13

That is strange. Try flushing the permalinks and check.

already done with no effect! :-(

Same here. No luck

Shortcode below does not display any content- it worked fine before the recent upgrades to version 3.2.1 and 3.2.2

[rtmedia_gallery global=true media_type='photo']

Debug info

Home URL http://aiartgroup.com Site URL http://aiartgroup.com PHP 5.3.27 MYSQL 5.5.32 WordPress 3.6.1 BuddyPress 1.8.1 rtMedia 3.2.2 OS Linux Imagick Not Installed GD bundled (2.1.0 compatible) [php.ini] post_max_size 32M [php.ini] upload_max_filesize 24M [php.ini] memory_limit 128M Installed Plugins Hide Admin Bar From Non-admins by Stranger Studios version 1.0, Paid Memberships Pro by Stranger Studios version 1.7.3.1, WP Photo Album Plus by J.N. Breetvelt a.k.a OpaJaap version 5.1.10, WP Video Lightbox by Tips and Tricks HQ, Ruhul Amin version 1.6.1, Ultimate Facebook by Ve Bailovity (Incsub) version 2.6.6 Theme Name BP Community Child Theme Version 0.1.0 Author URL http://aiartgroup.com Template Overrides plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-gallery-item.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-gallery.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-single-edit.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-gallery-item.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-gallery.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-single-edit.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-single.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/uploader.php Total Albums 23 Total Photos 70

Hi,

Getting the same error Oops !! There's no media found for the request !!

I'm looking for a link to download the previous version, probably around here somewhere?

If anyone can provide a link it would be greatly appreciated.

The same problem occurred to my site upon upgrade from 3.1.7 to 3.2 - 3.2.2

Oops !! There's no media found for the request

I switched back to the older version 3.1.7 which worked fine. For Older versions visit: http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-media/developers/

;) Thank you paranjothi2004!

@all - We are trying to debug this issue and will update you soon regarding this.

@vintagers - Could you send me access to your site at [email protected], so that we can investigate this issue?

this was a private reply with post_id 48352

this was a private reply with post_id 48353

this was a private reply with post_id 48356

@joshuaabenazer you can access the logs from the production site (where the same login works of course...) Then from the admin in the WP Engine menu (right before Dashboard) you'll then have access to both production and stagings logs ;-)

@all - We have identified the issue. This was an issue on multisite installations and we have fixed it. It should be available in the next release that is due some time today.

@vintagers - Thanks for lending your site to debug this issue :)

@joshuaabenazer thanks a lot for solving that issue!! As usual you guys just rock!

And of course always happy to lend my site for you! (feel free to ask whenever needed for my staging env ;-))