Album creation

Hi everybody,

I have two problems with my buddypress media installation. Don’t know if it’s a theme caused problem or something else. So I’ll try it here first :slight_smile: - hope you can help me some way.

1. When I try to create a new album in my user profile, I get a positive response “… created successfully.” … the problem is, that nothing more happens. The album creation popup disappears, but my new created album isn’t shown up? If I check this over my Firefox console, everything seems to be OK. Do you have an idea?

2. When I try to create a new album in a group, I get a “302 moved temporarily” error for the admin-ajax.php.

Perhaps you can help me out :)?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
Thomas

@halfdan - Could you check if it works by switching to a default theme ( Like BuddyPress Default Theme, Twenty Thirteen, Twenty Twelve ) and by deactivating all the other plugins ( except BuddyPress and rtMedia )

Also it would be great if you could share the debug info available under the rtMedia Support Tab in the Dashboard.

Hi Joshua,

thank you very much for your quick reply :).
Hm, indeed … the problem is caused by my theme. With the default Buddypress theme everything works fine.
So I will contact my theme support … or should I although post the debug info for you? Maybe you can help me out anyway :)?

Kind regards.
Thomas

@halfdan - Sorry to say that that would be a little out of scope for the help and support that we can provide to the community. It would be better if you could take up this issue with the theme developer.

Hi Joshua,

ok, I will start a support call at my theme developer. Nevertheless thanks a lot :).

Kind regards
Thomas