500 Server Error

500 Server Error

A misconfiguration on the server caused a hiccup. Check the server logs, fix the problem, then try again.
URL: http://noctexx.com/members/roman/media/album/

All it says is fix the problem. Any idea what the problem is?

@noctexx,

Can you please check server error logs?

Yes it says:

[Mon Aug 18 06:37:24 2014] [error] [client “I Erased This”] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 406 (phase 2). Pattern match “(?:\\(chr ?\\( ?[0-9]{1,3} ?\\)|fp ?= ?f(?:open|write) ?\\(|\\b(?:passthru|str_rot13|base64_decode|decode_base64|php_uname|include|phpinfo|preg_replace|shell_exec|mysql_query|exec|eval|system) ?(?:\\(|\\: ?’?)\\b)” at REQUEST_URI. [file “/etc/httpd/modsecurity.d/10_asl_rules.conf”] [line “721”] [id “340094”] [rev “6”] [msg “PHP attack”] [data “base64_decode(”] [severity “CRITICAL”] [hostname “www.xiaominote2.com”] [uri “/wp-admin/images/abc-abc-abc-${@print(md5(base64_decode(MzYwd2Vic2Nhbg)))}/”] [unique_id “U-HzhEKT9IQAAElouhoAAAFB”]

Hi @noctexx,

I don’t see any issue related to rtMedia in this log. Can you tell me what exactly is the issue you are facing?

Said error (500 Server Error) occurs when trying to access any menu through rtmedia. Whether it be Media, photos, videos, music, etc. Can’t seem to find anything in the error logs that relates to rtmedia which makes me think it’s not registering as an actual error.

I think this need to be debug properly using WordPress debug -> http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Just add following line in wp-config.php file of your site and change define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false); to define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); and then check error log.

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Debugger is now on. So I go to the drop down menu in the top right, Media, Album. Screen shows up and this is the text is gives me:

" Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class BPProfileBGChanger in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom-background-for-user-profile/bp-custom-background-for-user-profile.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbInstaller::check_paths() should not be called statically in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/class_bpfb_installer.php on line 34

Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘BP_DEFAULT_COMPONENT’ - assumed ‘‘BP_DEFAULT_COMPONENT’’ in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php on line 3

Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘profile’ - assumed ‘‘profile’’ in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php on line 3

Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘bp_setup_nav’ - assumed ‘‘bp_setup_nav’’ in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php on line 9

Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘bp_remove_nav_tabs’ - assumed ‘‘bp_remove_nav_tabs’’ in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php on line 9

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class FB_Open_Graph in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seopress/facebook/open-graph.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Msgat_Component::setup_globals() should be compatible with BP_Component::setup_globals($args = Array) in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-message-attachment/includes/bp-msgat-loader.php on line 105

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Msgat_Component::includes() should be compatible with BP_Component::includes($includes = Array) in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-message-attachment/includes/bp-msgat-loader.php on line 105

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3370

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class BP_Album_Picture in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-album/includes/bpa.classes.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class BP_Album_Template in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-album/includes/bpa.template.tags.php on line 53

Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbBinder::serve() should not be called statically in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/bpfb.php on line 119

Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbCodec::register() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/class_bpfb_binder.php on line 376

Notice: Use of undefined constant SITE_ID_CURRENT_SITE - assumed ‘SITE_ID_CURRENT_SITE’ in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seopress/sp-core.php on line 19

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method DP_Welcome_Pack::setup_admin() should not be called statically in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method DP_Welcome_Pack::check_installed() should not be called statically in /home4/noctexxc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505 "

Doesn’t seem to reference rtMedia in any of the errors.

Returned to the page and it’s back to Error 500

@noctexx,

Please check with WordPress default theme and with other plugins disabled ( except BuddyPress and rtMedia ), it might be theme issue or a plugin conflict.

Ah, that worked. My apologies I should’ve thought of that.

Now the Media page will show up without any issues.

The ‘Upload’ and ‘Create Album’ under ‘Create New Album’ buttons are inresponsive though.