500 Internal Error when clicking edit button in lightbox

Hi,

I’m receiving this error:

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /members/example/media/3/edit/ on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas??
Thanks,
Nicholaus

Hi @nicholaus1221,

Can you please check your error log and let us know what is exact error occurring.

Hi Abhishek,

I just checked my error log and I believe this is the cause:

“WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘-14480,10’ at line 1 for query SELECT wp_rt_rtm_media.* FROM wp_rt_rtm_media where 2=2 AND wp_rt_rtm_media.context = ‘post’ AND wp_rt_rtm_media.context_id = ‘102’ AND wp_rt_rtm_media.media_type = ‘photo’ AND (wp_rt_rtm_media.privacy is NULL OR wp_rt_rtm_media.privacy=0) ORDER BY wp_rt_rtm_media.media_id desc LIMIT -14480,10 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), call_user_func_array, RTMediaInteraction->init, RTMediaInteraction->set_query, RTMediaQuery->__construct, RTMediaQuery->query, RTMediaQuery->get_data, RTMediaQuery->populate_data, RTMediaQuery->populate_media, RTMediaModel->get_media, RTMediaModel->ge”

But I’m not sure,
Any ideas?
Nicholaus

We are not able to to replicate same error on our side, could you please send us complete error info.

Hi Abhishek,

I don’t understand exactly what you mean by complete error info. I could give you login info so you can see for yourself what is happening. Will that work?

Thanks,
Nicholaus

@nicholaus1221, please update rtMedia to latest version 3.4.5 and let us know if that fix the SQL error or not.