3.8 to 4 migration script clones root directory into home ~

I am trying to upgrade 6 sites running on EE 3.8 to 4.0 using the migrate script at https://easyengine.io/commands/site/create The --dry-run option appears to work fine. But when I run it with the staging_acknowledgement.txt file, it appears to start ok but then starts copying the root / directory into my home directory (recursively). Fills up the partition in fairly short order.

The only error that appears in the process is:

Error: There was some error in starting services_global-nginx-proxy_1 container. Please check logs. The log detail says:

[07-03-2019 11:48:33] ee.DEBUG: STDERR: Recreating services_global-nginx-proxy_1 ... ERROR: for services_global-nginx-proxy_1 Cannot start service global-nginx-proxy: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:344: starting container process caused "process_linux.go:293: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused \"write init-p: broken pipe\"": unknown ERROR: for global-nginx-proxy Cannot start service global-nginx-proxy: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:344: starting container process caused "process_linux.go:293: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused \"write init-p: broken pipe\"": unknown Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

Help?

1 Like

Came back tto the same broken pipe error and 100% disk usage