2.5 eta

Just curious about 2.5 My users keep asking me about private albums and i just keep assuring them that they are coming :)

Hi,

2.5 is complete, but in respond to demands, the development shifts as the plugin evolves. This will still take some time. On a higher priority is integrating uploads with the Activity Update area (wall).

I apologise, but the roadmap shifts to please popular demand. We want to be rock n' roll stars, but are pop artists, anyway!

Regards.

It is possible to tell me more detail about "On a higher priority is integrating uploads with the Activity Update area (wall)." ? When we can see it?

Now I have a difficult choice of a plug-in for one project, choose BP Media or BP activity+.

I too am desperately in need of private albums functionality. That is #1 on my priority list.

Hi, @rkarel Activity uploads is being currently developed and we will release it in the next version 2.6. Although, this will not integrate well with BP activity plus, initially. A migration and import tool is expected in 2.7.

@sexycatzeyez @montanaeasytech This is also currently under development and we will release it in 2.6.