After updating to 2.0.6 I get the message "Blogger to WordPress Redirection plugin has been updated recently. Please Run Configuration Wizard to activate new redirection codes."

Is this step necessary for existing users?

Hello oyz79,

There is no need to regenerate the code if you updated plugin from 2.0.5 to latest version (2.0.5). If you were using the old version plugin and then updated with current version, then YES. you need to re-generate code and copy-paste it into blogger template.

Thanks.

After updating to 2.0.6 all of my wordpress url’s now state:
The webpage at http://www.scottsinvestments.com/2012/08/03/thursday-readings-2/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this webpage later.
Learn more about this problem.

Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_RE

I should add that it appears to be primarily isolated to Chrome, the site is functioning fine, albeit slowly, on IE with the exception of the permalink for my most recent post, which was the only post I made after updating to 2.0.6

Hi oyz79,
Sorry to the delayed in reply.
The URL redirection problem was occurred because of duplicate posts in your WordPress. That post might be draft and pending status. Hence the permalink is having -2 is the URL.
Also please try that URL by deactivating plugin like Smart 404 or Redirection if you are using.
Let me know if you are facing any other issue.
Thanks,
–Nitun