Correct steps for RTMedia Multisite

Hello -

Can you give me the precise steps for RTMedia PRO installation on a multisite network? This is a directory-based multisite. I realize that they might seem obvious, and I normally have no trouble installing plugins. But I ask because I did an install, but I don’t seem to have the option to license PRO when I click on license. I have uninstalled RTMedia and RTMedia PRO until I can get your feedback.

Thank you!

James

James, I dont work for rtcamp, I’m just a Pro buyer myself, too.

You’ll see the licensing key system is having some problems, I’m sure rtcamp will update your thread and mine soon with a fix.

Ben

1 Like

@All

I am from rtMedia team.

First we apologise for inconvenience you are facing.

We are working on the license key activation issue.

Please note that, rtMedia-PRO or any rtMedia-addon will always work without license key. License-key doesn’t add or remove any feature.

License-key is needed only to get automatic upgrades. We are not restricting any future upgrades as long as activation issue is solved.

If you are facing any other issues, not related to license-key, please create a separate thread and we will look into them right away.

Also, feel free to ask any more details you may need.

Thanks.

Hi @jgwolfensberger,

Can you give me admin login details so that we can debug the issue. You can make private reply here.

Thanks Ben!

pranalipatel, I don’t see how to make the message private (sorry!)

@pranalipatel I have sent you an email from jgw[at]newsavvyproductions[.]com

Hi @jgwolfensberger,

When you click on username it will show one dialog, in that at bottom left you can see Private Message option.