Code is giving parsing error in blogger

Hello there.I have activated blogger to wordpress plugin in my domain.But when I am trying to paste the generated code into blogger html .its giving parsing error.where exactly you need to paste this snippet. I pasted it at the begining.Its giving error in the immmediate line where snippet is ending and original code starts.Plz help._ m stuck._

@namrata

You need to replace the entire template code in blogger.com.

Refer this discussion to find a complete solution Blooger don't accept the new template

thanks so much…its working now…

Hello there Stuck again.All my links of blogspot are transfered succeszsfully to wordpress.Still stats shows more views on blogger and negligible views on wordpress.What could be the reason?

hello there m in big trouble…i have added your code snippet in functions.php of my wordpress and my whole site is gone. its not at all accessible.what to do?please help

Please remove that code via FTP login or file manager from functions.php file and then cross check during copy paste if you missed or added extra things.

By the way, which code snippet you added? We don’t have any code which need to add in functions.php file.

my site is not accesible thrugh ftp even. any other way?can I contact wordpress somehow

In that case, please contact your hosting support team for FTP access. They will enable FTP access for your hosting account.

yeah…I fixed the issue…Site is up now.

.All my links of blogspot are transfered succeszsfully to wordpress.Still stats shows more views on blogger and negligible views on wordpress.What could be the reason? its showing 1500 views on blogger while just 14 on wordpress.Strange.