*** THE PLEASE SIR MAY WE HAVE SOME MORE *** want list

superb superb superb - last update just got better better better and faster faster faster… Am I still hungry? Oh Yes…

Fix List

• If I mark a post as Friends only or Logged in User in activity post form… non logged in users or non friends can still view the post in the site activity page
  • When i upgrade the theme, it keeps on resetting the custom CSS box, as it what i had in there b4 upgrade has disappeared

Would be nice to have…

• Add Masonry styled members page, groups directory and sites/blogs directory page
  • Add an option in Masonry style for activity page to have option of 2, 3, or 4 columns
  • Add a Landing Page allowing social sites to set up a welcome page for marketing to new visitors with revo slider and login register form

Hello gregmc,

Thanks for your appreciation. :slight_smile:

We will fixed your mentioned issues as soon as possible.

We are looking into your provided enhancement points, so it may take some time. But to be very honest, we don’t have ETA for these enhancements.

Thanks

Dear Sagarjadhav ,

Is there a solution for :

" Landing Page allowing social sites to set up a welcome page for marketing to new visitors with revo slider and login register form

and for " drag & drop for (Messages and Notifications) menu in the head of Social Network page as the Facebook Profile after click on the menu is appear the content in the same page without open another page ??

Regards

Hello mancdim,

For landing page you can simply add it in your child theme. We will provide home landing page in future release of InspireBook. But to be very honest, we don’t have ETA for these enhancements.

About social menu: Please a have look at our demo site http://demo.rtcamp.com/inspirebook/ Which version of InspireBook you are using?

Thanks